This worked very well when I was on a small cruise ship at sea and the waves began rolling. I recommend this to people who suffer from motion sickness or are worried they might.
It definitely works! I suffer from motion sickness & virtigo daily and it really effects my daily life. With this device on I literally feel relief. I have tried everything over the counter with no relief. Definitely worth the money. Thank you.
My daughter gets motion sickness very easily, and I usually have to put her to sleep with Benadryl whenever we take a long road trip to prevent from vomiting. This band did the trick without medication, and it worked for 5 days straight.
— Amber R.
I have a son who suffers from severe motion sickness in both cars and boats. We got him this band before a 4 hour car trip and it was the best he ever felt. He has absolutely no motion sickness and even ate in the car which he never does. I highly recommend giving this product a try. It worked as well, if not better, than Dramamine but without the sleepiness.
I suffer from motion sickness. I really put it to the test at Disney world for two straight days and was able to go on every single ride! Roller coasters and virtual reality rides. I would crank up the power as i got on the ride and , to my surprise, I really enjoyed my experience!! I had such a great time and felt absolutely no nausea! This product is life changing! Thank you!
I used my EmeTerm Anti-Emetic wristband for the first time recently when I visited Universal Studios in Orlando, FL. The 3-D rides usually make me extremely nauseous unless I keep my eyes closed. Used this product and was able to enjoy all of the 3-D rides with my eyes fully open. I was truly astonished that this wristband worked so well.
1. al-Sadi M, Newman B, Julious SA. Acupuncture in the prevention of postoperative nausea and vomiting. Anaesthesia. 1997 Jul;52(7):658-61.
2. Yates BJ, Miller AD, Lucot JB. Physiological basis and pharmacology of motion sickness: an update. Brain Res Bull. 1998 Nov 15;47(5):395-406.
3. Takahashi T. Acupuncture for functional gastrointestinal disorders. J Gastroenterol. 2006 May;41(5):408-17.
4. Streitberger K, Ezzo J, Schneider A. Acupuncture for nausea and vomiting: an update of clinical and experimental studies. Auton Neurosci. 2006 Oct 30;129(1-2):107-17.
5. Schmäl F. Neuronal mechanisms and the treatment of motion sickness. Pharmacology. 2013;91(3-4):229-41.