This wristband is a life changer. I am usually held back from fun on first day of cruise but this wristband prevented any motion sickness for the first time for me. I am also taking flying lessens and I usually have a little motions sickness when practicing the s maneuver which has many turns, but with this wristband, I felt no stomach unease at all.
It definitely works! I suffer from motion sickness & virtigo daily and it really effects my daily life. With this device on I literally feel relief. I have tried everything over the counter with no relief. Definitely worth the money. Thank you.
My daughter gets motion sickness very easily, and I usually have to put her to sleep with Benadryl whenever we take a long road trip to prevent from vomiting. This band did the trick without medication, and it worked for 5 days straight. I did not give my daughter any dramamine or any other meds during our cruise, and she was fine the entire time.
1. al-Sadi M, Newman B, Julious SA. Acupuncture in the prevention of postoperative nausea and vomiting. Anaesthesia. 1997 Jul;52(7):658-61.
2. Yates BJ, Miller AD, Lucot JB. Physiological basis and pharmacology of motion sickness: an update. Brain Res Bull. 1998 Nov 15;47(5):395-406.
3. Takahashi T. Acupuncture for functional gastrointestinal disorders. J Gastroenterol. 2006 May;41(5):408-17.
4. Streitberger K, Ezzo J, Schneider A. Acupuncture for nausea and vomiting: an update of clinical and experimental studies. Auton Neurosci. 2006 Oct 30;129(1-2):107-17.
5. Schmäl F. Neuronal mechanisms and the treatment of motion sickness. Pharmacology. 2013;91(3-4):229-41.